Whispering Pines logo

A Project by

SSRN logo
Our Project
Our Project
Previous slide
Next slide

Sunset view

Greenery on the hills

Day View

hill night view

Night view

Apartment

Our Project

The Whispering Pines consists of  luxurious Villas and Apartments, with the ethos of offering unmatched luxury with international design features. Nestled between evergreen pine trees, the property is surrounded by lush green forests, emerald meadows, and mountains that offer a soothing and meditative atmosphere. With only 35% of the total area being used for habitation, the rest 65% of the open and green area is to enable residents to experience living, as never before. The property is situated adjacent to two Government reserve forests having a combined area of approximately 56 hectares. The region enjoys a pleasant climate during the summers and also witnesses occasional snowfall in the winters

Site Map

Independent Villas
Row/Twin Villas
Premium Apartments
Apartments
Club/ Shops

Location

Site Address : Kheel Jasli, Kainthili Road, Kumarhatti, Tehsil & District Solan Himachal Pradesh-173229 Distance of "The Whispering Pines" from nearby locations.

Amenities

CCTV Mobile Monitoring 24/7 security Motorable road to your doorstep 24/7 Power Backup Solar Energy Lighting in External Areas Dedicated car parking for each apartments and villas.

World Class Education

World renowned Lawrence school : 6km
Pine Grove School : 9km
St. Mary's School : 12km
Army Public School : 20 km
Central Research School : 11km

Near by Attractions

Kumarhatti Railway Station,UNESCO World heritage Kalka-Shimla toy train.
Christ Church,
Kasauli Monke Point.
UNESCO World Heritage Railway Station, Barog
Dagshai Jail Museum
Kasauli Trekking
( Outdoor Activities)
Gillbert Trail